Whether you're looking for the cutest Galentines gift, happies to add to your wish list or you are struggling finding something to get her for this coming Valentines Day, this little guide will point you in the right direction!
1. Vince Camuto Fiori Perfume- OH MY GOSH. Dane gave this to me as a little birthday gift while we were house shopping a few weeks ago. I am SO picky when it comes to perfumes, I normally like a woodsy, subtle smell! (I'm usually a Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb girl) but this is my new favorite & it won't break the bank! (+ i love the bottle)
2. Barefoot Dreams Cheetah Throw- Definitely on my wish list! I love the color combo & Barefoot Dreams is the abolsute softest brand! I have a few of their blankets & pj's!
3. Tory Burch Studs- You can never go wrong with gold studs! They are the perfect size & are the perfect go-to earring for work or play! (+ they're under $80!)
4. Jord Watch- My absolute favorite watch company for men makes the most beautiful watches for women as well! I LOVE personalized gifts! Jord allows you to personalize both the watch and the watch box! Each wooden watch is individually designed with the most meticulous detail!
5. Tory Burch Cheetah Miller Sandal- the absolute BEST sandal for the Spring & Summer! I wear my tan & black ones on repeat constantly!! How cute would these be for a little pop of print!
6. Tory Burch Leather Crossbody- The prettiest shade of pink for the prefect size crossbody! This bag fits all of your necessities for a day of shopping or night out!
7. diptyque Roses Scented Candle- Ya'll knew there would be a candle in here at some point! This one is a little bit of a splurge but totally worth it! & she can save the holder after it's finished burning for the cutest makeup brush/ pen holder!
8. Sugarfina Champagne Bears - Give me ALL the champagne bears, actually give me all the Sugarfina! If you haven't tried these you must! Each one has a teeny little bit of Dom Perignon in them! (quick story: I brought a box home from Dallas this summer & I was snacking on them as I unpacked! I left the box on a shelf in my closet, left the room & came back to an empty box... and a very guilty Duke dog laying across the room. I jokingly texted Dane and told him our dog may be drunk on Dom... but I was really just sad they were gone!)
9. Inspire KC Handmade White & Pink Striped Earrings- My ultimate favorite jewelry company has done it again! How cute are these pink & white earrings? I have them & love them! The perfect Valentines Day treat! & they're under $10!
10. Kate Spade Rose Gold Initial Pendant- The sweetest little pendant & its under $60!! This necklace is the perfect "everyday, I never take it off" pendant for a galentine or valentine!